Remote Windows Server Administration Services
In today’s business environment, system up-time is crucial, particularly when your competitors are just a mouse click away. En Interactive Remote server maintenance services provides the peace of mind that allows you to focus on your business, not your technology.
Our remote server maintenance service plans offer a cost-effective alternative to costly onsite Windows System Administrator. En Interactive offer world-class remote Windows Server maintenance support at affordable prices, because En Interactive utilize sophisticated monitoring techniques and have offshore cost advantage.
En Interactive provides a complete range of professional services to help you get and keep your Windows server systems up and running. Server maintenance does not have to be done on the spot, an online connection to the server is sufficient enough to remotely administer the server.
- En Interactive Remote annual maintenance agreements are available at fixed monthly rates or per incident rates.
- En Interactive Remote Server Monitor clients receive alerts regarding security issues, bug reports and software enhancements.
- Incremental upgrades are also provided on a regular basis to ensure the optimal performance of your systems.
Server Administration Services:
- DNS, FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, IMAP, POP3, RDP, SMTP, IPTables, VPN and SSL
- Identity and Directory Services (Active Directory)
- Group Policy – Creating, Trouble shooting
- Authentication (Kerberos)
- Remote Access
- Backup and restore
- Email Administration
- Email Anti-Spam service
- Email Anti-Virus service
- Email archiving services
- Image control
- Content control
- Firewall configuration
- Web Server configuration and administration: IIS
- Web Security services
- Anti Spyware
- Anti Virus
- URL Filtering
- Installing configuring and maintaining AD, DHCP, DNS and WINS services
- Install and configure antivirus systems
- Configure Directory Services: LDAP, IBM Tivoli, NTDS, Active Directory, Novell eDirectory, OpenLDAP, Sun Java System Directory Server
- Configure File and Print Services: Distributed File System (DFS), File Replication Service (FRS), Encrypting File System (EFS), and the Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS).
- Single Sign On
- Server Clustering and fail over
How do you find a company who understands your business and shares your passion?
Whether you are a startup or an established industry player looking to leverage the power of outsourcing to remain in the play, look to En Interactive.Request for Quote