Remote Database Administration Service
A database administrator (DBA) is a person who is responsible for the environmental aspects of a database. In general, these include:
- Recoverability – Creating and testing Backups
- Integrity – Verifying or helping to verify data integrity
- Security – Defining and/or implementing access controls to the data
- Availability – Ensuring maximum uptime
- Performance – Ensuring maximum performance given budgetary constraints
- Development and testing support – Helping programmers and engineers to efficiently utilize the database.
The role of a database administrator has changed according to the technology of database management systems (DBMSs) as well as the needs of the owners of the databases. For example, although logical and physical database design are traditionally the duties of a database analyst or database designer, a DBA may be tasked to perform those duties.
How do you find a company who understands your business and shares your passion?
Whether you are a startup or an established industry player looking to leverage the power of outsourcing to remain in the play, look to En Interactive.Request for Quote